For students interested in studying abroad

The Office of International Exchange along with related departments provides information and consultation for Osaka University students interested in studying abroad.

* Students interested in studying abroad should develop a detailed plan and start preparations early.
* Students studying abroad should turn in KAIGAI KATSUDO TODOKE (a notice of overseas study/research) to “Kyomu Office (the Office of Educational Affairs)” and submit a notice of travel abroad through “Travel Abroad Registration System” before leaving Japan.

Osaka University students going abroad to study

List of Universities with Exchange Agreements with the School of Human Sciences

Information about scholarships for studying abroad

Preparations for study overseas


大阪大学 Osaka University Potal 大阪大学人間科学研究科/人間科学部 OSAKA UNIVERSITY 30 大阪大学国際教育交流センター Support Office FUN! from JINKA